Whether your business needs an additional location or more room to operate, you’ll find the space you need at Brunswick Landing. We’re uniquely located at the site of the former Naval Air Station Brunswick with more than one million square feet of industrial space for lease.
Wired for Business, Built for Sustainability
Enjoy the benefits of:
- A self contained power grid using 100 percent renewable energy from solar, biogas and wind sources for lower electricity costs
- A full-service airport (BXM) to handle any size aircraft
- A campus-wide single-mode fiber optic network and secured data analytics facilities
- Plug-and-play utilities, MRRA-owned and -operated
Brunswick Executive Airport: Land where your business will take off at Maine’s newest airport.
- Twin 8000′ (2,428m) Runways)
- 650,000 SF of Hangar and Shop Space
- Five hour flight to Europe
- Instrument Approaches
- Advanced Glycol Capture System
- Engine Test Facility
- Over 3 Million SF of Ramp Space
You Can Make It Here
TechPlace is Brunswick Landing’s technology and manufacturing business incubator with a shared machine shop, composites layup facility and bio production lab. TechPlace is home to businesses engaged in aerospace, composites, biotech, renewable energy, and IT industries.
Ready to Launch
At Brunswick Landing, the sky’s the limit. You’ll be joining more than 130 other innovative businesses at Maine’s Center for Innovation. We’re ready to help your company reach its goals whether that includes launching cube satellites into space or brewing a fine Maine ale.